A: 24 Kembla St, Fyshwick ACT
P: +61 2 6202 4100
A: 684 Tremaine Ave, Palmerston North
P: +64 6 350 1102
Connect with Us
Connect With Us
Contact us to find out more on how Servitel can Keep You Connected.
** Open Positions – VOICE ENGINEER **
Servitel are currently looking for an experience voice engineer for either the Canberra or Palmerston North office.
We are seeking a voice engineer for Design, Build, Deploy and Support hosted voice and contact centre services.
This position is a hands-on technical role, with the responsibility for the design, build and support of a cloud services including voice and contact centre provision.
– Voice experience is essential with preference to Mitel solutions and/or contact centre solutions.
– Requiring an understanding of virtualised methodology, VMWare preferred, problem solving and integration of networks in a cloud environment.
– Performing system monitoring, routine preventative and emergency maintenance
– To take full responsibility for designated speciality area of the Servitel’s services, working largely without direct supervision and managing and prioritising own workload
· Work includes at times, outside business hours and On Call rotation; On Call allowance provided. Including remote support for both Australia and New Zealand
· Time management, written skills and documentation experience is essential
Servitel’s services expand across both New Zealand and Australia, including Mitel’s MiVoice platform and Fortinet’s Unified Threat Management.
Contact us for more details.
Join the Team
Join The Team
Servitel continues to grow across Australia and New Zealand. As we grow, so does the opportunity to become part of the team.
If you want to be part of a customer focused and innovative company, get in contact with us.